View Single Post
Captain
# 11
02-05-2013, 02:25 PM
I think I get where you're coming from in the OP and to that I have to say "To Helna and Back" to me is definitely there. Havraha may have a Helna Captain character but, to me, she will always be that little ever present duty officer who's friends with my tactical officer.

I think the way in my head I always look to categorize missions I play is asking if this mission belongs as part of the games' story. Like, if it should stand right up there with the cryptic content if the author bit was removed. After all, your toon can discover the reason behind Romulus' destruction, personally, in the mission line but it's different entirely if you consider it "Character History" or not.

To that end, "First Cause, Then Effect" and "Worst of All Worlds" (Just Part 1) are on my list too. I would also put my mission, "Personal Reflection" on there, mainly because I designed it because I felt that mission -needed- to happen and was upset when cryptic didn't have one for me.

I'll be honest when I say I'd only want to see the Barclay's Daughter missions on there because then it would then mean they were official. xD

Last edited by designationxr377; 02-05-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: To add Some Ego