View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
02-05-2013, 03:09 PM
The original Star Wars with Mark Hamill was pretty good. But I don't like the new one with Jar Jar Binks.

I don't know. J.J. might do a good Star Wars. He seems to like action and special effects and that means more lightsaber battles and ship combat sequences. So it would be more of an action movie Star Wars. That might appeal to people, heck I would probably watch it just to see who the new Sith Lords are. Haha one should be Luke Skywalker's kid, and Luke doesn't find out until the 3rd movie (hopefully they do 3 in a row, like they have done before)

What I don't like about him is he seems to really rush the story along. Do any of you watch Fringe? The last episode of Fringe could easily have been broken up into 3 or 4 full-sized episodes. He squished it all together that bad. I almost felt dizzy how fast some of the conversation sequences went. One moment they are standing around talking at one place, the next moment they are somewhere else being shot at. He needs to slow down and flesh out his stories some more.

However as a Trek fan I have to say: YAY JJ IS GONE!