If the world ends, but you had this escape......
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
02-05-2013, 03:41 PM
I'll divide my answer...
I would not chose:
1. A world that looks almost something from Lord of the Rings.
Because I would not want to live in a world without electricity and indoor plumbing (although if there were maidens fair on the other side of the gate...
2. A world that looks closely like Blade Runner.
Because things would look too scuzzy and cut-throat for me to make a comfortable living in, without fear of some glorified rapist blowing a dinner-plate sized hole in my chest with a hand-canon...
6. A world the looks just like the DC Universe.
Because something seriously nasty would be likely to happen to me...
7. A world that is full of tropical islands.
Because I would not want to be in a survival situation for the rest of my life...
I would not mind:
3. A world that looks somewhat like something from the Marvel universe.
5. A world that looks Strongly like Star Wars after the Return of the Jedi.
But my prime choice would be:
4. A world that looks Slightly like Star Trek right after the Show Enterprise.
I'd set up business as a dermal pigmentation artist (with the gizmo Phlox used on the Xindi Captain and Archer...)