View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Fine episode gentlemen. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the current foundry discussions in number 16.

As a grinder, I'm curious to know if you would be satisfied with a better search tool and separation of mission types that would result. Do you feel that would be inadequate and would still want intervention in what goes on in non-story missions? If so, why?

I'm not buying the argument that grinders are bad for the EC economy since there is an account cap that all prices will stay relative to. Silver players can easily purchase access to the larger EC cap in a matter of days via dilithium. Furthermore, most full-time foundry authors have all but abandoned the greater game and its economy making their concerns seem like cover for other issues.

The new author being buried, or pure stories being buried by grinders would be fixed with better search/tagging/separation of mission types. What is left to keep authors from leaving others be?

I've played since head-start weekend, watched every Stoked episode, listen to Mav, and have seen most of the Foundry Files episodes. Thank you for your tactfulness, grinders are people too and can be found even among your audience.