View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 1164
02-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
What is the DPS of the Rommy Splitbeam? And what are the procs associated with it? I currently use the AntiBorg XII, but I want to upgrade because:

1. Elite Fleet does more damage than anything else.

2. Antiproton does nothing more than 20% crit severity. Disruptor reduces damage resistance, which increases the severity of regular hits as well, plus reducing the resistance to the attacks of my team-mates.

3. AntiBorg is specialized for fighting Borg, and only for them. I want something that will work just as well no matter who I fight. Plus, half of the NPCs are not even labelled as [Borg] anyway, so no use in employing [Borg] weapons. I know this because killing Borg has gotten me the accolades for killing Klingon Officers, Starfleet Officers, and a few others, plus the Devs themselves talked about it in the Forums a few months back.
The non-Borg NPCs are in space STFs only. This includes the tractor probes for Romulan NPCs, and the pets the Assimilated Carrier spawns.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891