View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcohen77 View Post
I can confirm that the fleet store version of this ship DOES NOT have access to the veteran skin. It's confusing to me personally since the version that comes with the Odyssey can use the material in question. It also has no access to the Type6 material, which again confuses me since it's the default material that comes with the Odyssey version.

On a related topic there seems to be a bug with this ship. Once you customize it and select a material you can't change it again unless you click on the "randomize" button.

I would also like to suggest that they add animation to the nacelles. It would be cool if they extended when warping out of a system and while in sector space and retracted when entering a system and while in it.
I noticed the issue with the Type6 material and the inability to recustomize. At the time I thought it may have been due to the fact that I was using the M.A.C.O. shield and that maybe the effect it applies was glitching it out. I've removed the shield since then to test it and I'm still having this problem.

I also wished my nacelles had animation, I thought it was one of the cooler features of the version that came with the Odyssey.

Last edited by wilv; 02-06-2013 at 08:38 AM.