View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 86
02-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Come on now. Here's what Jack Emmert said back in March 2010: "Trust me, we'll continue to add PvE. I'm a die hard Klingon player and I'm constantly on the EP to add more."

He was constantly on the EP to add more. Trust him!

By July that EP (Zinc) left and DStahl took over for the first time.

In March of 2011, Stahl said, "More than half of the team is working on Klingon content for Season 4 at the moment, so I can assure that I remain committed to improving the KDF faction and have done so with every release."

This is back when no one was doing anything becauase as Stahl later revealed they didn't even have cups in their kitchen.

It's not about the playerbase misconstruing what was said. It's about the Cryptic employees saying one thing and doing something else entirely. I wonder if you even bothered to read the history that the OP went and read?

Come on now.

Falcon ends it properly. "...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl

He wants to be judged on his track record. And he is being judged on that track record.

Heck just going back and re-reading all of the comments about Season 4 ... it's scary how much the hype sounds like the same hype surrounding Season 8. It's like Charlie Brown trying to kick that football. And Stahl is Lucy. Maybe this time we'll kick it? Right? Right?
I've been here since Open Beta. Trust me, I know pretty much all of the general things that happened since then

And I don't have a problem with people saying one thing and doing another, btw And yes I'm serious, because I don't see the issue with it. And before you tell me a story about why it'd bad, I've had it happen to me in real life.

Never had an issue with it happening to my face, still don't now lol.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.