Extend shields are OP
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
02-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by
1) I believe shield resistance has a cap of 85%
2) Extend shields can not self-target.
3) There tri-cobolt and shock wave are just are the most common. Not the only disables.
4) I can think of four ship times that can mount ES III twice. I'll just say four to allow for me forgetting one. Not of which are anything near having a passable offence, giving counter balance to their support abilities.
5) If you are fighting ES III, it's a
of a 2v1 match. You should perhaps focus on the support first, or watch your timing to pile on the damage in that
window it's on cooldown you talked about!
You also called it when you said you have to disable or destroy the support ship first.
So, I have to ask: Are you complaining that you can't blow up a ship 1v1 if the target has support, or are you complaining you can't point at something to make it blow up?
To be honest,
I want to be sweet and polite
, but everything you said just makes me think your a escort just having to suddenly work or pay attention for a kill. Not that in fact you can't get one.
we focus on one ship in a pvp we drop it from 100% to 30% in 2 sec but 2 ships extend that ship with 2 extend 3. 5 ships on focus fire on one ship and we could not kill it hum. we subnuk it and did not work. one on one only 5% of players in this game have a chance to kill me 1 on 1