View Single Post
Career Officer
# 93
02-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Do I want to see this game present a Peace between the Empire and Federation?

No, I would like instead to actually see all the deeply interesting and complex insinuations found by scouring this game's BACKSTORY brought to the forefront and fed to us over the first 20 levels of our Faction, instead of, well, nothing.

This is a bit like asking if we would prefer to go to Kyoto Japan or stay at home for vacation and do local Japaneesy things for 2 weeks, after reading up on Japan and Kyoto for 3 years.

Hey, yeah we can go do all that stuff when we finally have enough saved away, or, you know, get to go to the Japanese market here in this state for a few weeks, but do it right now.

No, thanks. I'd rather keep saving and eventually go to Japan... er... I mean get to actually SEE this war we keep hearing about.

(Kyoto is amazing, by the way, and so much better than just schleping to the nearest Mitsuwa Market - though Mitsuwa does feel a lot like the Japanese supermarkets I've been in)
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.