View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 94
02-06-2013, 11:49 AM
In one way I can see peace as being a good thing as it means more people in the pool to do STFs and other group stuff with , especially for us poor Klingons.

On the other hand though no, so many nos in fact. There needs to be a actual war first not this farce of a ''war'' we have now with a few instanced zones and Kerrat. Plus as others have said the only thing stopping the KDF from getting rolled into a sub faction of the Federation while every Starfleet captain and his targ are flying round in a bird of prey or a Negh'var.

Add meaningful content to the KDF so its actually worth playing them from a story perspective and so the faction can level up from 1 like the Federation, tidy up the whole mess that is the KDF and Fed combined story line of the Undine infiltration and add in some actual PvP with a decent meta game like territory control for example.

So tldr version: while I can see some benefits of peace I feel it would be the last nail in the coffin of the KDF as a independent faction.

- Formerly Captain Zipa, lifer that recently returned.

Last edited by zipagat; 02-06-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Forgot signature.