View Single Post
Captain
# 5
02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Neither STOICS nor ACT w/ the STO plugin correctly handle things as they stand since S7 started. The STO plugin doesn't account for the new lengths or naming conventions of some of the weapons introduced.

For example, from ACT w/ STO plugin:

Cutting Beam
Omega Graviton Amplifier
Plasma Array
Plasma Beam Array: Fire at Will II
Plasma Beam Array: Target Weapons II
Plasma Torpedo
Plasma Torpedo: Plasma Torpedo
Plasma Torpedo: Spread I
Plasma: Plasma Fire
Romulan Plasma Array
Romulan Plasma Beam Array: Target Weapons II
Starbase 234: Plasma Fire
Starbase 234: Starbase Phaser Array
Starbase 234: Starbase Phaser Beam Array: Fire at Will II
Starbase 234: Starbase Photon Torpedo
Starbase 234: Starbase Photon Torpedo: Spread II

Those are the attacks listed for my toon - what he did - what's figured into his DPS for that particular encounter (just a quick test bash against SB234 in Tau Dewa).

Okay, so what do those match up with in the actual log?

Cutting Beam Cutting Beam (Je69eb)
Omega Graviton Amplifier Omega Graviton Amplifier (Ygfhpt)
Plasma Array Plasma Array (4g1l7r)
Plasma Beam Array: Fire at Will II Plasma Beam Array - Fire at Will II (Zp99ar1)
Plasma Beam Array: Target Weapons II Plasma Beam Array - Target Weapons II (K9ro3v)
Plasma Torpedo Plasma Torpedo (D8imwf1)
Plasma Torpedo: Plasma Torpedo Plasma_Torpedo_Highyield_R1_Basic_Romulan (5ljrah1) Normal Hyper-Plasma Torp
Plasma Torpedo: Spread I Plasma Torpedo - Spread I (V9lkwk1)
Plasma: Plasma Fire Plasma - Plasma Fire (Hhqx7h)
Romulan Plasma Array Romulan Plasma Array (Tv2eq9)
Romulan Plasma Beam Array: Target Weapons II Romulan Plasma Beam Array - Target Weapons II (Yb9imd)
Starbase 234: Plasma Fire Plasma Fire (Wujkxq)
Starbase 234: Starbase Phaser Array Starbase Phaser Array (Itaynx1) Not My Damage
Starbase 234: Starbase Phaser Beam Array: Fire at Will II Starbase Phaser Beam Array - Fire at Will II (8uhkpy) Not My Damage
Starbase 234: Starbase Photon Torpedo Starbase Photon Torpedo (Ze7i87) Not My Damage
Starbase 234: Starbase Photon Torpedo: Spread II Starbase Photon Torpedo - Spread II (Pyycge) Not My Damage

Note, the Plasma Torpedo is actually the Omega Torp. I didn't have both regular Plasma Torpedoes and the Omega on the boat for the test I had run. I should do a test specifically for that - it's where I first noticed a discrepancy (Hyper, Omega, Plasma and their respective Plasma DoTs).

In one case, reporting the Starbase was actually my damage. For the other four cases, I was the victim of that damage - the ship doesn't have Phasers or Photons was the obvious clue something was wrong there and even checking in ACT showed I was the victim. Still, it was easy enough to check in the actual log with Notepad++.

I'll take another boat to do the torp test now and edit this post for that.

Last edited by virusdancer; 02-06-2013 at 01:55 PM.