View Single Post
Captain
# 6
02-06-2013, 04:41 PM
There's something I noticed with this that I didn't pay attention to if it was the case with the other - but unfortunately, I deleted my old logs before running this test. I'll have to run the test on that other guy again to see if it's the case.

But anyway, here's...

The Torp Guy:

Cutting Beam Cutting Beam (Je69eb)
Hargh'peng Radiation Hargh'peng Radiation (8c8jyi1)
Hargh'peng Torpedo Hargh'peng Torpedo (I81kie1)
Hargh'peng Torpedo Secondary Detonation Hargh'Peng Torpedo Secondary Detonation (Bheypv1)
Heavy Plasma Torpedo: Plasma Torpedo: Heavy I Plasma_Torpedo_Highyield_R1_Rapid/Plasma Torpedo - Heavy I (Mluk6l1) THY Hyper-Plasma
Omega Graviton Amplifier Omega Graviton Amplifier (Ygfhpt)
Plasma Energy Bolt: Plasma Energy Bolt Plasma_Torpedo_Omega_Highyield_R1/Plasma Energy Bolt (Lz7ygg1) THY Omega Torp
Plasma Mine: Mine Explosion Mine_Plasma_High_Repel/Mine Explosion (Vvluvn)
Plasma Mine: Omega Graviton Amplifier Mine_Plasma_High_Repel/Omega Graviton Amplifier (Bxgt1n)
Plasma Torpedo Plasma Torpedo (Rm7fzt)
Plasma Torpedo: Plasma Torpedo Plasma_Torpedo_Highyield_R1_Basic_Romulan/Plasma Torpedo (5ljrah1) Normal Hyper-Plasma Torp
Plasma: Plasma Fire Plasma - Plasma Fire (Hhqx7h)
Romulan Plasma Turret Romulan Plasma Turret (Ifeben1)
Warp Plasma: Warp Plasma Warp Plasma (F45tpv1)

So is anything missing?

195 counts of Plasma Torpedo (D8imwf1)

Based on looking at the mix of Shield/Kinetic/Plasma that both Rm7fzt and D8imwf1 have...I'd risk the guess that one's the Fore Plasma Torpedo while the other's the Aft Plasma Torpedo.

Anything else?

Well, remember how I said I noticed something in looking at this log that I didn't with the other?

These are because of the way Cryptic writes the log:

615 counts of Plasma Torpedo (5ljrah1) The Plasma DoT from the Normal Hyper-Plasma Torps
42 counts of Plasma Energy Bolt (Lz7ygg1) The Plasma DoT from the THY Omega Torps
416 counts of Mine Explosion (Vvluvn) The Plasma DoT from the Plasma Mines
31 counts of Warp Plasma (F45tpv1) Additional counts of Warp Plasma
90 counts of Plasma Torpedo - Heavy I (Mluk6l1) The Plasma DoT from the THY Hyper-Plasma Torps

But wait, there's more!

78 counts of Plasma Torpedo (5ljrah1) The Plasma DoT from the Normal Hyper-Plasma Torps
14 counts of Plasma Energy Bolt (Lz7ygg1) The Plasma DoT from the THY Omega Torps
15 counts of Plasma Torpedo - Heavy I (Mluk6l1) The Plasma DoT from the THY Hyper-Plasma Torps

Wait, what are those? Those are where I was a nub and got caught in the splash - ending up getting hit with my own Plasma DoTs...lol.

edit: And I'm not going to run the test with the initial guy again, you can pretty much see what's likely to have been missing. Though, I'm kind of curious how many Plasma DoTs were missing from the arrays...hrmm.

Last edited by virusdancer; 02-06-2013 at 04:45 PM.