View Single Post
Career Officer
# 98
02-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
If you're still experiencing an issue, I would reach out to your ISP to see if they can help troubleshoot and find where the cause may be I recently experienced the same thing -- turned out that cabling underground had to be changed, and once it was, all was smooth sailing.

As far as our end, everything looks back to normal.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
On my end also since Birthday patch this drives me mad... Somtetimes on one Map i get kicked 3 times within 15 min.. Somtetimes i got kicked immediatly after re-join, or even twice within 1 min. ^^.... This happens up to 10 times in a 1 hour playtime! Seems totally random.
As for any suspections: nope, my Internet is fine (vdsl) and works fine with everything other (Onlinegames f.e.).

Before the patch i was happy that all things you can find on forums regarding discons not happened to me. After the patch i feel totally ***** by the connection and meet more and more people who just make the same experience (lag- or disconwise).

Plz have a "trek-like" closer look , thx.

p.s.: Also plz keep in mind that not everybody who runs into this comes to the forums to complain about. As i said it started for me with birthday-patch, so it's been a while before i decided to post here ...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 02-06-2013 at 06:32 PM.