View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 16
02-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm not sure how? This is just removing the project so that fleets are not stuck with it who can not complete it. The exchange is now the only way to get these commodities (unless fellow fleet mates have unopened commodity bundles, or are keeping extra in their banks). The project was always listed as a "limited-time" and at least one dev posted that we'd offer a solution to remove it if you were not able to finish it so you were not stuck with it And we're giving notice if you'd like to actually finish it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I can't speak for the others, but I was given the impression that if the project wasn't completed by the time the winter event was over, the remaining balance of incomplete materials would be converted to dilithium and the project could be finished that way. My fleet finished it last week, thankfully, but I really feel sorry for the people who have spent time and quite possibly Lobi (aka, real money) into gathering the resources for this are having their efforts wiped away. And no, fleet credits are not a satisfactory means of compensation when real money is potentially involved.

I seriously hope you guys rethink this decision.