View Single Post
Captain
# 168
02-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Okay, in my last post I said I was going to do a separate post on an idea that came to me. In looking back at the OP while completing my previous post, I saw the OP had already mentioned it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgresearcher View Post
or ( i love this one ) adding 4 innate emergy power to subsystem working almost the same as the innate beam targeting skills on science vessels
like : emergy power to shields, emergency power to engines, weapons and aux
these skills would have 1 minute cooldown and 30sec shared, giving +15 power to the subsystem and repairing it ( not sure if this integrated emergy power to shields would give shield points, but not shield resistance)
While the specifics of the innate abilities would need to be tossed about and tested, oddly enough - it seems pretty damn logical for the four EPt abilities to be innate abilities of Cruisers.

But wait, I thought I was looking for more - not less? Well, like I mentioned previously - HE and PH should be Eng abilities. There's also the option of dropping LT abilities down to EN...while also adding abilities, even potential variants of the EPt abilities...etc, etc, etc.

It's something that could both help Cruisers and even other ship captains...

...but inevitably it will fall on deaf ears.