View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 28
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Given I am a fan of both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stodatapiocard View Post
Think up reasons why! my 10 are:

10. Darth Vader has only one sphere, the Death Star. The Borg have thousands upon thousands of spheres AND cubes. (Geometric shapes seem to be a favorite among villans...)

The Death Star has thousands of weapon systems and hundreds of support ships, it can handle itself.

9. Those light sabers are kinda primative compared to phasers. Why have a sword when you can have a gun?

Lightsabers could probably deflect phaser or disruptor shots, also Blasters

8. Star Trek has five series and a lot more movies.

Thats not really a reason. SW until recently was focusing mainly on films with one or two exceptions

7. The Federation vs. The Force. Idiot Vader wouldn't have a chance!

Galactic Empire vs The Federation. Money is on the Empire

6. Star Trek's technology is much more advanced. What's so bad about transporters saving you life, anyway?

Trek only has a edge in transporters to begin with, however Hyperdrive is more advanced then Warp Drive. This case its situational

5. The graphics in Voyager alone are just as good as those in the re-made version of Star Wars.

Not really a valid reason. A Show from the mid 90's vs movies from 1999+... not much point there.

4. Vulcans, Carrdasions, Klingons, Romulans, Remons, Jem Hadar (I could go on like forever)

As others said.. I believe Star Wars have more races to go through

3. DOMINION!!!!!!!

Let me list some. Galactic Empire, Galactic Republic, Sith Empire, Yuuzhan Vong

2. There is more than one way to get around...from star ships to shuttles to transporters...from warp to transwarp to slip stream...

SW has Shuttles... and Hyperdrive is faster then anything in Trek.. even Slipstream takes years to cross the galaxy.. Hyperdrive takes at the most weeks based on the drive model.

And the Number One Reason Why Star Trek is Better Than Star Wars:

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the-"

We are the Borg. Resistance as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

I am Vader of Borg, resistance, is futile.
Entire Imperial Starfleet, The Sun Crusher, The Death Star(s), The Galaxy Gun.. ..

Honestly this argument is old as time itself but its all based on x-factors and knowledge of both sides.