View Single Post
Commander
# 175
02-07-2013, 08:28 AM
If they adjusted issues with yo-yo healing, innate passive healing, and the crazy strong interaction between defense and movement speed I'd like to see Cruisers that have literally 2-3 times more hull capacity. A Cruisers mass should be more obvious in ways other than just their inertia values.

I think someone mentioned altering Beam arrays to fire a single shot per cycle and I like it. But I've been saying it for a while. Cryptic could still calculate the damage as they do now (all the math, number of hits and misses, etc) then apply that damage in a single longer lasting strike. If one of the current multiple shots would have missed, that will reduce the overall impact of the single beam that is fire but it would be more powerful if all were calculated to be a hit. It would add some spike punch, the power levels should function closer to the mechanics of DHCs, and it would look much more like the show. FAW could work, at least graphically, the same way it does now. The disco effect is totally harshing my immersion.

And yes, diminishing returns on Tactical Consoles only makes sense at this point.

I don't miss "Cruisers Online" or FAWscorts but I can recognize the need for some adjustments.