View Single Post
Captain
# 3
02-07-2013, 10:25 AM
The Foundry War is really spinning out of control. Any word on a compromise that will satisfy both sides?

Will the Remans ever get their own unique ships? I believe the Countdown comics provided a rough frigate design already.

Does "March Beneath the Raptor's Wings" mean what I think it means? Are we looking at a playable Romulan faction coming in May?

Are you still planning to remaster some of the older missions? I know a couple that could really use an update.

Are you still planning to revamp exploration? Can you give us any idea of how and when that might happen?

Will we get to properly meet the captain and crew of the K.D.F. Bortasqu'? We see them at Tau Dewa every now and then, but it would be nice to actually talk to them.

Why is the Terran Empire helping the Tholians? After that incident on Nukara, I would expect them to hate each others' guts. Will we get an answer soon?

Would it be possible to redo the KDF tutorial mission where you have to run around Qo'noS? It's really tedious and probably at least partly responsible for the lack of KDF players.

In the last Ask Cryptic, you hinted that STO might become compatible with Macs in the not-too-distant future. Can you tell us more about that?

Are there any plans to add audio FX to the Foundry?

Since much of the New Romulus storyline depends on progress in the Reputation System, there are undoubtedly many players who are missing out on it by not bothering with the Reputation grind. Will any future storyline content be restricted to Reputation Tiers in the future?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q

Last edited by psycoticvulcan; 02-08-2013 at 10:12 AM.