Steam Starter pack
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
02-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by
I can see where my DLC is for STO, however I can't seem to access the Key. There's a message in the box saying: "All downloadable content is automatically installed and uninstalled along with this product, and can be accessed by launching it."
I can copy the CD Key no problem, I just can't find the DLC Key.
That should be the one - was not at my comp with Steam ect on at the time but knew it was something like that - if you copy that and use that in the redeem key section of your account at the top of the page, that should work
Quoted from a different thread
It really seems more complicated than it really is. Here is what I did.
1. Bought the starter pack from steam.
2. Installed the Steam app on my computer and launched it.
3. Open store tab and fiind STO and select the play now button.
4. When it began the install of STO, right click STO and pause download.
5. Right click STO again and select view cd key and copy.
6. log onto the STO website and select My Account
7. Select Redeem Key and enter key.
8. Log onto the game and claim the pack from the C-Store bundles tab.
Last edited by verlaine11; 02-07-2013 at