View Single Post
Captain
# 29
02-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Fantastic entries, everyone I have to admit, I very nearly called a pass on this one, for the simple reason that even if transported back in time as described, Captain Palmer would immediately attempt to return to her own timeframe with no interaction with the planet at all, and I'm not a fan of 'time travel without an objective'...
You and I seem to have run into opposite issues with our entries. You had to figure out how to expand yours--and I had to figure out just how pared-down and minimalist my entry could be, in order to achieve my objectives and do honor to those in the time period traveled to.

Quote:
In the end, it was entries from others which made me decide to take on the challenge, as a way of stretching myself. I'm sorry it's a long one, I hope people won't find it too boring, but I wanted to be as specific about things as possible
I liked your entry.

Just one question...if I recall, Meliden is a Cardassian who was adopted by human parents. Do you think her parents would be upset, if she chooses not to reverse the procedure? :-/
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com