View Single Post
Captain
# 19
02-08-2013, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martakurill View Post
Okay, considering I've been having a lot of luck predicting snow this year, I figured I'd try my hand at predicting what fleet ships Cryptic's got coming before May. I'm limiting this to the Fed side, but I'll also try and guess the shipyard tier...

Fleet Galaxy-X - Tier 5
Fleet Chimera - Tier 5
Fleet Ambassador - Tier 4
Fleet Vesta - Tier 5

And here's one stretch:

Fleet Small Craft - Tiers 1 and 2

Notably absent...any sort of fleet Connie (even just the Exeter variant). Sorry guys, it'd be cool, but it just won't happen.

So, what do you think? Spot on or totally crazy?
I do not see a fleet vesta happening for multiple reasons. first it is already at fleet level (although I would love to have the 11th console slot to be a 5th tac slot, lol). second there are three versions of it, so which one would be taken to fleet level. the only example for that, was the odyssey (and probably the ambassador will be a second), but with that it was a gimped version of the oddy, and it was given for free to other players anyway. they will not do that, as it is pointless. you would have to pay around the same price for it as a normal vesta, but it would be gimped, and without the aux cannons (not a fan though) and consoles (not a fan either, but has to be noted).