View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 33
02-08-2013, 04:08 PM
I appreciate the kind word Veakoa and Jadensecura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensecura View Post
...Of course, the job is never quite done, and in this case the KHG/Adapted Maco set is still missing. It looks like the engine provides a flat +3.8 to Weapons, Shields, and Aux power at all levels, and the 2 piece bonus provides another +7.5 Aux...
I've never had a KDF toon who played STFs enough to get any of the sets, and apparently other Power Calc users never noticed until you. Funny, that.

Anyway, I took a look at STOWiki's page on he KHG set, and it has conflicting (but possibly outdated) info: According to them, the KHG Engines don't provide a flat buff, but one that is inversely proportional to your subsystem setting (similar to the Efficient Engines (EIE), by the sound of it). Also, they list the Tactical Readiness (2pc Buff) as providing a +7.0 buff to Aux (not +7.5).

Can you please double-check your findings, and possibly post a print screen of each item's Info Description for me (right-click the device, left-click Info)? I've already updated the Calc on my end, adding the buffs you have posted, but I want to be accurate before I publish an update. If it turns out the Engines are ranked on a scale, it will take some time to work up the formula (not too much, if I verify it's the same as the EIEs).

Since S7 has turned the STF-Lottery into a Rep-Grind, I've a couple KDF toons that are getting to a near point in acquiring these items. So that's lovely, and means I'll be able to check this out for myself in the not-too-distant future.

Until then, do please keep using the fields you've already noted for manually adding power boosts. Glad they're getting some use!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.