View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 3
02-09-2013, 02:05 AM
My Alien (Cardassian) is married to his Operations Officer (Alien Cardassian). Other than that, all of my captains have only professional relationships with their crews. However, my KDF Science officer (Ferasan) has a history with my Fed Science officer (Caitian).

Ch'ula was raised in a colony in the Hromi Sector. Child to farmers, she always had an interest in health and science, a far departure from her species' natural instincts that made them excel in the tactical fields. She may have prefered science but, she was an avid hunter as well. She met Captain Kurr while he was on rotation to the colony. A Caitian in the service of the Federation, she was warned to stay away from him. Their common passion for science however drew them together. She bacame an understudy to Captain Kurr. She learned very quickly and after a couple of years working together, Captain Kurr began pushing her to join Starfleet. Considering that as an option to further her studies in science, she reluctantly agreed. Ch'ula was surprised to find that she had been accepted into the accademy. She would begin her studies in just three short months. Two weeks after her acceptance, Captain Kurr was reasigned as Captain of the USS Takao. The rest of the Starfleet contingent was pulled due to escalations of Klingon attacks on transport lanes. This did not deter her from her goals. Ch'ula was determined to try and find a way to work with her mentor someday. Five weeks til her departure, tragedy struck. The Borg attacked the colony. Many were assimilated. The lucky ones were killed, including her parents. Ch'ula and a small group survived the attack. Feeling abandoned by Captain Kurr and the Federation, she made her way to her people's homeworld of Ferasa. There she joined the Ferasan military hoping to one day exact revenge on those that she felt wronged her. When Ferasa allied with the Klingon Empire, Ch'ula immideately transfered to the Klingon Defense Force. Now in command of her own ship, she searches the stars for any chance to strike at Kurr and the Federation. To bring vengance upon her mentor turned nemesis.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku