View Single Post
Captain
# 14
02-09-2013, 09:53 AM
T'pol is the worst character bar none! If you want to see a good vulcan portrayal take Nimoy's spock or Russ's Tuvok they manage to make these stiff characters come to life and even have little nuances. T'pol was terribly portrayed I cannot stand the actresses broken whiney voice. She has even went on the record as being a Trek fan so face it girl you may be pretty but you cannot act.

Give Rand a break she was passable and sadly the actress was sexually assaulted during the production of the show.

I never liked Tasha Yar she makes a decent NPC contact though

Worf was your bland cookie cutter honorable warrior type that is done to death. I only like the little humor bits done with the character.

The Sisko, the most annoying Samuel L Jackson impression ever.

Janeways stupid command choices without considering alternatives. A half Maquis would have mutinied in the first season.If better written the actress (sorry forgot the name) had the chops to give a nuanced performance but they wrote her as a Katherine Hepburn impersonator with bad leadership skills.

Kai Wynn is a good Villain. An evil religious leader is a realistic villain just look at history. DS9 has a real touch of realism too it, the villains pretend to be benevolent.

And of course LuwuxannaTroi!!!! I know she was a guest star but all I can say is I liked the computer better.

Oh and Guinnan is annoying too I never needed to know how close her and Picard were *shudders*.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 02-09-2013 at 10:23 AM.