View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 13
02-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltypineapple View Post
Ok in tribble, not only did they not fix the memory overload issues resulting in texture reduction due to running higher in game AA (4x/8x and 16x is now missing from the settings) but I can no longer force AA (16x CSAA) in the nvidia control panel. Using in game 2x AA works fine, as it doesn't reduce my textures due to memory overload, but only looks marginally better as opposed to not running AA.
But I assume, from what you're saying, that enabling AA does not influence any of the Effects options for you, such as SSAO, Depth of Field, Soft Particles etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3xr34p3r View Post
Question: Are you guys using the Dx9 mode or Dx11 mode under trouble shooting > video card?
I'm running Win XP, so DX11 is simply not an option for me.

No idea what to make of this. Several people I know have said that they do not have such problems, even on Nvidia card. Still, this sudden issue is disturbing to say the least, especially since it'll probably go live as it is, ruining the game's graphics for me and perhaps many other people. It'll be either playing without AA at all, or without many other visual options. Strange thing that you can't even force AA through Nvidia CP anymore...