View Single Post
Captain
# 23
02-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
you can put in an Extend shields instead of the DEM, and the ET1, HE, TSS should be sufficent team heal anyway...but be sure to use them only while you are high on aux power.
Even without the DEM you should be able to do good dps (atleast on unshielded targets) while having 4 heals + RSP at your disposal.
the drastically shortened cooldowns from the technician doffs on all your BOFF abilities make this build highly effective in many situations...it's not called a "cookycutter build" for nothing, it's been proven effective by many people countless times.

but to be honest, you are currently running 3 engineering teams + a EPtengines ontop of 2 EPtShields and no tac team, from that point pretty much anything is better.
I did change one of my ET2's to an Auxsif.

My concern with the TT1 is that it might hamper my ability to throw heals while its on a cooldown that is still linked to ET's, is that a reasonable concern?

In regard to the 2x EPTS1's, isnt that similar to the cookie cutters build for it EPTAux?

I have the EPTE1 in there for a quick burst of speed (in addition to the others) if I need it. I figured that I wouldnt be using EPTE1 and EPTS1 at the same moments so I figured it wouldnt be a conflict. Do you think that the EPTAux would really be that helpfull in its place?