View Single Post
Captain
# 37
02-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradik View Post
+1

It was only a minor annoyance pre-Season7, sometimes when you switched ships you'd have to reassign your boffs and do some minor tray housekeeping. I could deal with that.

But the current shenanigans are ridiculous. I have fleet-mates that refuse to switch ships just so that they don't have to go through this hassle every time, and the rest of us need to reserve 10-15 minutes before doing anything in a different ship to set boffs/trays/power/etc.

And not to mention the shuttle problem. My shuttle is still apparently my 'active' ship in my user window, even though it is obviously not the vessel I am currently flying. A bit difficult to compare equipment, or rapidly repair, etc.

This is all Season7/WW.

How about Devs fix these issues before moving on to creating new problems and cash grabs?
post shutle problem on bughs forum, it can help to fix that. For fixing of ship switching - if your members actively refuse to swith ships...then simply whole team spam support with issue/bugand maby devs ill notice it at fixt it in next patch/season.