View Single Post
Commander
# 16
02-12-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm gonna try my best not to argue with anyone, as the more passionate of us will make good points, bad points and alot of debatable points from each others perspectives.

This map I made isn't perfect, but it is a balance between all the various maps already created, combined with abit of imagination on what direction I think the STO timeline will go with.

I never claimed it to be perfect, epecailly when there are soo many contridictions in the show and movies... but use a bit of imagination and dont take every single line in Star Trek literally!... just because Gul Dukat stated that the Diplomatic compound on the Breen homeworld was cold, dont make it soo, it was just a threat if memory serves!
So the Romulan-Cardassian Border... perhaps thats Romulan conquered territory during the war until the peace treaty was made!?

And I know my spelling is bad... I was always good in mathematics and science at school, not English
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES