View Single Post
Captain
# 11
02-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
If found a really good build for this ship and it fits in with the story (kind of) The Romulan gear, The full XII purple Romulan set,
Romulan XII DBB, Experimantal BA, Romulan BA, Romulan Hyper Torp
Rear Weps, Borg Cutting beam, Romulan BA X2, Omega Torp.

2 XII Plasma Tac consoles, 1 XII plasma Torp console, Borg 3x set, Romulan 3x set, XII field Gen, XII EPS (for BO), Nuetronium Armor, and 3 Torp Doffs, and 2 Doffs that reduce ability cooldown

I figured that the romulan captured the ship and it was badly damaged so they has to repair it with their own technology. And in game it does very well as a Plasma boat, The Romulan shields are Ok and the set abilitys are so-so, its not a bad set at all with the other Romulan gear, (Prototype Plasma Projectiles) SO yes this is a very very expensive build, 24k Dil a pop per Wep from the Reputation store. But it does good and rolls in ESTF's with no issues.
24k a pop holy s***e didn't know that
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----