View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
02-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benj2293 View Post
I'm probably going to be branded as crazy because of this, but i love the Bortasqu' Tactical Cruiser. De-cloaking and opening up a volley of 4 DHCs and 4 Turrets, then the Autocannon is simply amazing. I've saved dozens of almost failed optionals in Infected Elite. And in PvP, it remains almost unbeatable in a 1v1 fight. Tanks well, turns ok for a cruiser, and has an immense amount of fire-power. My fleet-mates see it as a complement from the Borg if they manage to pull aggro from a target I'm firing upon.
Not at all, IMO the Bortasqu' is the best ship in STO. It just caters to a specific style of play and if it's not one's style they will never see it or feel at home in this ship.

Why do I like it? What's not to like - I usually like playing big slow tanky cruisers and the Bortasqu' is as badass as they can get. Literally refuses to die...ever. Can cloak, can mount DHC and can be tweaked to turn decently.
It is like duracell comercial....it keeps going and going and takes pounding and pounding and can deal outrageous ammounts of damage untill it's the only ship left standing.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!