View Single Post
Captain
# 24
02-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
What does NWM mean for STO? Three words, Elves in Space!
But we have those already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Don't ask a question you risk getting a honest answer to.
Cause there's so much "honesty" on these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I honestly hope that nothing from NW is going over here... last time something from that game bleeded into STO, we ended up with the "magic aura" on all interactable items...

So the "nothing" from me is a positive one... I Really REALLY hope nothing else bleeds into STO.
Did that really come from NW? I've never seen it once in any NW Beta videos, but that doesn't mean it was a placeholder at one point. I agree that the aura is stupid, but that doesn't mean the things I suggested wouldn't improve the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
Just speaking for myself here, but since I really can't stand D&D type fantasy, Neverwinter doesn't really mean anything to me.
I don't think I'll play it much myself, but the stuff in it interests me, and since things can be ported between the two games, I would like to see many of those features make it into this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
LOL

That's all I can contribute until I see the video myself.
It's almost an hour long, so fair warning. You can pretty much skip the first 20 minutes as that's all PR and character building stuff. I do hope that STO doesn't get any of THAT stuff.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.