View Single Post
Career Officer
# 29
02-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Update - Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 5:48pm (EST)

So, I have not published part 2 of either of my new series yet and this is because of a few things. First, I just haven't had much time to work on them. I've been incredibly busy lately, which has left me very little time to work on my missions. I am able to do maybe 10 minutes of work on them every few days or so. This is a bit frustrating, but there isn't much I can do. Second, I need to finish writing the stories (mostly just dialogue, unless I find that I am unable to do something because of the limitations of the Foundry) which is proving difficult because of both my lack of time and because of a very serious case of writers' block...Hopefully it will pass soon and I will have time to work on them again.

Also, I have decided that maybe I will take a brief break from the Ambria's Pride and Deianeira series and instead I will continue and finally finish the Mind Games series. I started it a long time ago, completed all but one part, and then abandoned the project because I didn't feel it was of acceptable quality. However, having recreated part one of that series and knowing where I want to take it I feel I should finish it. We will see...

Lately, I have been communicating directly with some players who have been enjoying my missions and giving me direct feedback. It have proved to be both interesting and useful and I appreciate the interest and effort on their part. The comments from players are fantastic and it's great to see so many people enjoy the stories I create. Please, if you have enjoyed my missions please tell your friends and fleetmates about them and don't hesitate to send me a message if you have something to say.

Once again, thanks to all the players, everyone who has left a good, constructive comments and especially to everyone who has been generous enough to leave a tip. I appreciate it very much.

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!