View Single Post
Career Officer
# 15
02-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumstar View Post

There has been a big problem with folks zoning into the Minetrap map then going AFK for the entire match. And its getting to be more and more that are doing this making it difficult if not impossible to complete the mission parameters for the match. I don't know what can be done to curb this anti-social behavior but Cryptic needs to fix it.
These people piss me off!

There is one fleet also that seems to spawn in 2-3 in a group then run off to another zone.. every time... no matter what I say lol.

Had two of them in my group 2 days ago, along with one AFK guy that left his loading screen up.. so it looks like hes having problems.. that miraculously fix themselves 5 mins before the mission ends.

So yeah, it was me and one other guy. So I sat my klingon butt down and waited for the mission to end ( after trying to save the romulans/buildings with 1 guy) . I did inform the zone of the problem so they did not expect my area to accomplish anything.

Cryptic really needs to put in some sort of mechanic that makes you do something to earn the points.