View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Ok, I will admit that the respawn system is a bit retarded.

But in ALL of the Mine Traps that I have failed, ALL of them were because the other players were retarded/didn't have their chat box open/refused to listen. Communication is key. If you don't communicate, you are doomed to fail in this mission. That being said, I love this mission. It is my favorite STF/PVE mission. It only needs a few minor tweaks to it, but nothing major.

Now, I will admit that it would be nice if there was a way to set up mine trap so that it's a private game, and it would be nice to have like... IDK... Giant freaking signs that say "You are entering the market" or something like that. As far as I can tell, the mission tells you where you are assigned and you spawn in your assigned box. The problem is people don't look/see the message that flashes across the screen, or honestly don't care. So maybe some harsher Penalties are needed. Maybe. And the bonuses for doing well need to be... well... Better. 40-50 Romulan marks disappear mighty quickly.
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak