View Single Post
Career Officer
# 96
02-13-2013, 03:13 PM
While Bloodbath finished ours long ago, I do have two suggestions regarding this, for those who have not:

1) Do NOT automatically remove this project! It is simply never a good idea to automatically yank something.

2) From a constructive perspective - add the ability to *swap* which projects are in the active and queued positions. For all projects. There have been several occasions where our membership would have been better served by moving a newly unlocked project to the active slot, and sliding the current project back to the queued slot. And NOT just for the top ranked "Leader!" I know many Fleets are using a division of labor to manage the various aspects of Fleet leadership. Add this as an additional checkbox on the settings for each rank, allowing Fleets to let Officers also swap which is Active an which is Queued.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.