View Single Post
Captain
# 2
02-14-2013, 02:55 AM
In my opinion I would say that Cryptic does aknowledge the fact there are bugs etc which needs to be cleaned up. But the problem which I think is the main reason is that Cryptic has their own ideals and goals for the game, and hence dont have the need or the time to focus on what the playerbase has to say. They have after all released content upon content through the various seasons with the intended goal to make profit from it. Time spent fixing bugs and unbalanced gear is simply too time consuming and costs alot, hence not worth doing in the immediate future. After all, there is money to be made!

So as I see it there is:

1. Lack of resources in the form of manpower and actual investment being poured into the game. After all, the only way to make a profit is to develope new consoles, ships, items etc, and when this is saturated its about time to make new ones. If there was sufficent resources, the devs would have more time to go through these bugs and actually balance existent content.

2. The existing developer team is doing one hell of a sloppy job balancing new content, and being so arrogant and not listening to the playerbase cause they are sitting on their high horse, and think they are correct 100% of the time. If this was not the case, how come the players playing this game are able to detect and contemplate good solutions to said bugs, when the games developers are not?

My 2 kroners.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!