View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 66
02-14-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
I remember a chat with Borticus and several long-term OrganizedPvP chat channel members, where he proposed exactly this solution. Obviously, not everybody could possibly be there, but the feedback that he asked for and got was, in its majority, positive in that channel chat. In fact, I don't remember a single negative reply, if we agree that "I have another idea, which is much better!!!"-comments have no place in such dicussions.

And once again, like always, I will just say this: Why not just try it out for a week, instead of making a undoubtedly error-prone prognosis of any kind and demand action due to it?
i agree with this post 100% to be honest i dont know why people are getting upset with tric torp changes. i like it. hey people can knock it. they just arent as good as they think they are then. they did not look at every angle. and now my tric torp can deal with extend spam now with out use of psw while putting a torp in that gap of sheilds. i dont even need 2 tric torps just to deal with cd.

right now i have to use 2 of these torp which gimps me because im not using a 4dhc load out. its a 2 dhc load out. sure it hurts targets when i get them. sure it will do less soon, but least now i have the option to use 1 and 3 dhc.