View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 77 That Would Kill Large Fleets
02-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividh View Post
Well done...

Removed the FM' award from the foundry....

Made the dil to Scale - whats the point of doing this? In order to get the dil the missions have to be long enough - so is that gone now? I can get a certain amount of dil for ALL missions since they now scale? - EXPLAIN please

Now that Fleet Marks are now GONE from the foundry - can you INCREASE the amount of marks we get from doing Fleet alert etc? for 15 mins we get only 15-18 marks... on the other hand a 15min STF gives us over 60 marks... 75 with the optional.

Why cant STF's also give fleet marks? Why cant they be balanced?

The only way I will get my fleet marks is through the commendation system...

This will slow down my already small fleet.

Why cant the projects also SCALE to the size of the fleet - you managed to scale them for everything else now it seems...

Instead of tweaking the rewards all the time, why not fix the place we USE them for...

NOT HAPPY.
Sir, if they scaled the fleet projects it would only kill large fleets. People that were inactive from the fleet for a while would get kicked, due to cutting costs. I just don't see your wish coming true. As for I, this will only kill alot of money I have been spending on fleet dill spending. So, big deal their loss, Im sure alot of other people won't be spending as much money either. When you can't get the marks as quick, than the dill spending goes way down. Less revenue for them. Its like they are cutting their own throats.

Last edited by shifter777; 02-14-2013 at 07:30 AM.