View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
I also concur, Lobi Items should NEVER see changes, those are paid items and to change them is really, really, should i add, really, bad consumer acknoledgement.

I am a lifetime subscription member since launch, i use the lobi store quite a lot (mainly because i think it helps the money flow in game to keep it a good one).

I have never put so much money in a game and got such bad return. It's like buying a car and having the dealership get it back 6 months later for a "tuneup", to have it return with a halfed sized engine...

I play StarKraft II, it costs 45$, is updated as much as sto with patches, and i've played it for as long.

Do I really need to stop playing/PAYING this game ? ...

My choice is tipping more and more away from this marketing-model they have been pushing with f2p

Now don't get me wrong, i really do like this game, that's why i'm online everyday for a few hours... But there are limits to make fun of people & their money.

Hope they keep up this good game and revert changes to Lobi items :-)

PS:sorry for my bad writting, I live up north in French speaking Qu?bec ;-)

Update:

Thanks to the dev team / bug hunters for the reverted change on the TDD.

By the way, I still use my Tricobalt Mine Launcher, I still find it usefull, less so on big targets, but definitively better against smaller foes.

Last edited by toneyboy; 02-23-2013 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Devs reverted TDD change, thanks !