View Single Post
Captain
# 46
02-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
even still acc is turned into over flow. so you get 2 free mods rolled into 1. so even tho its not per shot like i thought ( glad to be corrected on this) your cycle is still being dictated to hit your target. if anything just spam csv. that seems to make stuff proc more.
The overflow in practice cannot be compared to 2 full CrtD/H weapon mods I'm afraid. There is a Excel spreadsheet somewhere floating around which shows exactly the benefit of the overflow with Acc vs Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
even still acc is turned into over flow. so you get 2 free mods rolled into 1. so even tho its not per shot like i thought ( glad to be corrected on this) if anything just spam csv. that seems to make stuff proc more.
Not sure on CSV, but could it be slightly possible that whenever your weapon with CSV procs on one target, the same proc also applies to any other target affected by the CSV's AoE? Never tested that tbh but I could imagine it could work that way. (I thought CRF and CSV decreases DHC/Turret weapon cycle cooldown if I recall correctly)

Also I'm not exactly sure anymore about the Weapon cycle cooldown decrease, I've been absent for like 3 months so I'm not 100% clear on everything, but any ability that reduces your (DHC/turret in this case) cooldown cycle basically increases your 2.5% proc rate as well, at least it should proc more theoretically in a shorter timespan.

Last edited by darkfader1988; 02-14-2013 at 09:36 AM.