View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1505
02-14-2013, 09:40 AM
These aren't "STFs" but they are in the PvE que.

Fleet mark missions. The worst noobs in the galaxy are in those. I went into a starbase fleet defense with my Fleetmate. The other three ships all had technicolor beams/exploding bags of skittles. And their damage was about 0.

Needless to say, we failed. Horribly.

Then on Starbase Incursion (the one with the saboteurs... we were on the second part, where you have to defeat lots of enemy soldiers to get to one saboteur) we had 2 noobs run off (after my buddy and I repeatedly said "Follow us, follow us,") and aggro like, 2 other sections. That was about 20 enemy NPCs clustered in a doorway. Yeah. Fun times. That mission was a complete bust.

Starbase Blockade (defend the freighters!) My buddy and I say "You three go together, we will go find the other group." What happens? One guy runs off by himself. The other two follow us. Talk about another waste of time.

And these missions happened back to back. I nearly threw the computer monitor across the room, I was so frustrated.
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak