View Single Post
Captain
# 1911
02-14-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
If it were BioWare re-writing Kotor 2? Probably.

Obsidian? I'm running the hell away.

Arguments about the F2P setup aside, the stories in TOR are very well done. IA, Warrior, Trooper and Knight would be, individually, worth the price of admission for most games. Bundled together, especially tacking on the class stories of the other four classes, make it a very worthwhile investment for folks who actually want some story in their MMO.
A true remake of KoTOR 2? Puh-lease, the gaming gods aren't that kind.

As for TOR, I can't imagine having anything to do with it any time soon. The F2P set up is crap, and the art style makes my eyes bleed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Lol, there was a funny thread on the forums started today, where a former subscriber tested if he could access the forums, saying "sdafsdf", and one of their community managers said

Imagine what'd happen if it happened HERE. There was a ton of funny posts there.
That depends on who get's to the thread first. A lot of mods are no fun here, but some Devs have senses of humor.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.