View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6
02-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan375 View Post
So because we have a small group of friends (originally from CoH) we should not even attempt to advance our small fleet beyond where it is? Good to know. I don't want to waste my time in this game. Really the only reason I played this game was that my friends were here, and I could do something constructive on my maxed level characters. I really see no reason to log in now since my friends are not logging either because of this.

IMHO, the Time/Reward of the fleet tiers was already way out of whack, but I did it to help my small group. With this change, the time/reward is just plain ridiculous.
Well said and I fully agree with your logic. It makes no sense at all to try and continue building a fleet base or embassy when the game developer has already determined that you cannot progress without giving up your job and life and just doing the farming grind all day every day for years to just be able to compete with large fleets.

Enough is enough PWE/Cryptic. I guess you don't want the thousands of dollars players like me spend to try and keep up with the blessed "large" fleets this game is now designed for.

Thanks but no thanks. I guess it's time to find something else to spend my hard enarned money on. Go ahead and look up how much I have spent PWE/Cryptic. See if that is something you did not want to continue to get. Maybe your blessed large "farming" fleets will be giving you more.

PWE/Cryptic You have killed the fun in STO!

Zeus
Creator of Olympus - Home of the Gods
"I don't test my code often, but when I do I test it in Production"The most interesting dev in the world

I rather be a fence post in Texas than the King of PWE