View Single Post
Captain
# 517
02-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomictiki View Post
The solution is always ALWAYS returning less that we got previously. Theyare continually returning less thanthey take - always shafting the players ina way that fools just enoughto keep their shenanigans afloat.
Realy?

Well last time, they pulled dilithium rewards from STFs right as they added another dilithium cost-heavy grindfest. The forum erupted just like it did this time. Then a couple of weeks later they added Dilithium to Foundry. Then the result was more Dilithium yielded than ever before. Not less... More. The Fleet Marks were a bonus that they never intended to leave. I remember that it was originally planned to be removed. I also remember them announcing that they were leaving it, as I recall, "for now." That indicated right there that it was subject to change.

If they add a fleet mark reward wrapper around PvP engagements and other group-oriented missions that works the way it did on the Foundry, that will solve a lot of the problem right there.

Whatever they do, I figure we'll see it start to balance out in two to three weeks.
I am of the opinion that Cryptic cannot because PWE will not...