View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1515 Bizare
02-15-2013, 09:53 AM
This is not my "worst" but more to show the state of affairs..........

I answer PESTF for ISE, jump in, long story short, finish everything in time.....
Afterword one of the players jumps on the PESTF channel b****ing that their ship sucks....
(Spent a sizable amount of time dead, not fixing injuries)....so I say some smart-*** comment to the effect of "...fix your ship and you won't die so much.". Anyway I offer the person some advice, the individual is somewhat unreceptive. Then somewhere in the conversation I ask to see this person's load-out ...... 'ho boy......ALL torpedoes, and mines.....every. weapon. slot. Plus stuff like bio-function monitors.....to top it off it was all common too.....
So...after calmly explaining why you shouldn't do that the person was vaguely receptive. This individual was whining that the Shield Amp was 1 Mil EC, so I was feeling generous and tried to give this person some equip that I wasn't using......[ May or may not have been useful, this person could have burned it for all I care...]...they Refuse my Kindness.....ok......After a series of questions I determined that this individual has no clue how the game mechanics work, and what's worse didn't care to learn. I was just stunned, this person could not comprehend why running all torps and mines in an ESTF(any of 'em) is 'prolly not a good idea. The bizare thing was this person would type things that would indicate that this person knew better. This individual would act like a know-it-all then do/say something completely opposite of what an experienced player ought to know.......

This was from the PESTF Channel......this individual was running in Elite STFs........ with all common torps and mines......in all weapon slots......[I'll 'prolly get flamed by somebody saying "equipment isn't everything!!"...which in the right hands, ok, not the point.]....I just, I dunno...pffft....whatever......I 'prolly got trolled........

Last edited by thumpyecho; 02-15-2013 at 10:20 AM.