View Single Post
Ensign
# 26
02-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeminherexx View Post
Luke told the waiter to get out of his room, and to put the tray of offending food in a place that the waiter was sure it could not fit.
Actually, this is pretty much the way I have the captain swear up a storm, one of such tirade aimed at Franklin Drake. I forget the name of the mission I based the story on, but it's the one where it turns out to be a holodeck simulation set up by Drake. (As a side note: Myself and two other friends have a sort of combines head-canon, which combines our three ships and crews in-universe and takes major ques from the game but does not follow it to the letter, and none of us like Franklin Drake. Nothing against him in general, but he has pulled several **** moves in the missions involving him.)

Oddly enough, sex and the like has been rather low on the totem pole as it were in regards to my characters, even though the only male characters (at least in major roles) are the captain and the Chief Engineer. There are more minor characters that are recurring, but not senior officers, that are male. The rest (Science Officer, First Officer, Security Chief, CMO) are all female. This is compounded by the fact I have (and don't ask me for a reason why, part of it is a long story, the other is it just happened) the Chief Engineer, who is Bajoran, and the First Officer, who is Andorian (this is the one that's a long story) in a relationship. One would think "bow chicka wow wow" moments would happen more frequently in a set up like that.

Especially with a captain whose nickname is "Long John"...