View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6
02-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Q: (nometa) Will we be able to get a Romulan Warbird or a D?deridex class now that we?re helping the Romulans on New Romulus?

Dstahl: We discussed this opportunity when we were developing Season 7, however we decided that player interest in a Romulan faction is so high that we need to reserve these ships for a future update when we can implement a playable Romulan faction. So until then, these ships will be off limits to the Romulan Reputation System!
Well, that's a big hint as any.

Quote:
Q: (blubsplash) Have you ever thought about implementing a socketing system for gear?

Dstahl: Yes we have and, in fact, we will be implementing a new type of gear for the May update that will use a socketing feature.
Could this be the "warp core design" addition mentioned a week or so ago?

Quote:
Q: (psycoticvulcan) Would it be possible to redo the KDF tutorial mission where you have to run around Qo?noS?

Dstahl: Yes. We have someone working on changing the KDF tutorial right now. It is scheduled to be released in a future update.
I'm sure this will perk the ears of some of the KDF players. "Fascinating" is all I can say for now.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene