View Single Post
Captain
# 103
02-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noknagus View Post
I wont be buying any ships until the FM issue gets resolved. I've been wanting the kumari since it was to come out in December but I'm not spending any money till the issue is addressed and I don't mean three months from now.
I'm not sure what the big fuss over the removal is. Were that many people using it for fleet marks? You know there's plenty of easier, quicker ways?

I'm currently part of a small fleet. By small, I mean we have 2 active members, and the other person isn't really all that active. I haven't been doing Foundry missions at all lately, and by the time our fleet projects actually get the dilithium needed to progress, I've got more than enough fleet marks purely from doffing. I have about 10,000 fleet marks on each character at this point with something like 4 million fleet credits earned so far between all my characters.

On topic, that looks like a really sleek ship, and I love it for the looks. I just hope the stats and gameplay will be something that fits my preferred playstyle.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----