Thread: Fleet wanted
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-16-2013, 04:32 AM
Good afternoon.

I happened across this thread and after reading it, I saw several points on which I base my fleet. I will make this short so that I don't consume too much of your time.

The thing that his me first was the request of teaming. Obviously you in tend to join a fleet with a new Ensign character and helping the lower ranks progress and evolve is my biggest goal. To me, a fleet is nothing unless every officer is taught everything they wish to know and is given every resource needed. We're far from completely finishing this goal, due to size, but it is in every captain to do it.

With size, we are a relatively small fleet currently, and embarrassingly, working on a Tier 2 starbase and Tier 0 embassy. We've hit several snags, but have overcome and adapted. Like the Borg. But better.

We are also forming several Divisions, including PvP, PvE, and Roleplay. We have offcers skilled in many talents such as: crafting, outfitting, tactics, roleplay, PvE, PvP and offier assignment. We even have active and retired service-members in our midst.

We are a relaxed fleet, but maintain good structure and progress.

You can read more on us from my thread here or our webpage here. You can also add or email me in-game at Hrenti@RileyWolff.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Prove yourself so that you may forge your legend.

Riley