View Single Post
Career Officer
# 27
02-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's now in the mission journal. Here are the patch notes http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...wpost&t=550321

-The episode is now level 25
-In the Federation mission Journal, the episode falls between Preemptive Strike and Hunting the Hunters.
-In the KDF mission Journal, the episode falls between Keep Your Enemies Closer and Skirmish.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The really ridiculous part of that is the change in level requirement to attain the mission! Any lvl 6 Fed character who had completed the mission prior to the maintenance and patch that changed those level requirements can quite simply repeat the mission without any trouble. Yet any lvl 6 Fed character who missed out for whatever reason can no longer acquire the mission and will therefore miss out on the free ships and "uniform"! That really does not seem very fair now does it?

I posted in this thread on the 14th Feb about this "oversight" and, as expected, there's been no response.

I was able to complete the mission with 6 of my 7 characters, unfortunately the 7th missed out due to Cryptic's poorly planned maintenance. If I'd had just one more hour before that maintenance my 7th character would also have completed the mission but it seems that's not going to happen now.